The EUPRIM-Net Project
Links to the Partner Institutes:
- Biomedical Primate Research Center - BPRC, The Netherlands
- Centre de Primatologie - CdP, France
- German Primate Center - DPZ, Germany
- The Cellular Biology and Neurobiology Institute - IBCN, Italy
- National Institute for Biological Standard and Control - NIBSC, United Kingdom
- Karolinska Institutes - KI, Sweden
- Station de Primatologie - SdP, France
- Westfälische-Wilhelms-Universität - WWU, Germany
- Centre for Macaques - Medical Research Council - CFM, United Kingdom
- PRIMOCID - Non-human Primate Models of Chronic Immune Disorders - A EU sponsored Research Infrastructure for studies in non-human primates
- EPV (European Primate Veterinarians) - Non profit organization consisting of veterinarians working with Non Human Primates in primate centres, clinics, research institutes, universities, government, industry, zoos or sanctuaries.
- NADIR - The project aims to facilitate the development of Europe’s high level bio-containment facilities.
- NEWTBVAC - New vaccines are urgently needed to stop tuberculosis. Every year more then 9 million new cases of this infectious disease are recorded. Every year around 1.7 million people die of TB, equaling one death every 19 seconds.
- BBMRI (Biobanking an BioMolecular resources Research Infrastructure) - Essential for the understanding of the diversity of human diseases, biological samples and corresponding data are required for the development of any new drug or diagnostic assay and are therefore critical for the advancement in health research, ultimately leading to personalised medicine
- elixir Building a sustainable European infrastructure for biological information, supporting life science research and its translation to medicine, agriculture, bioindustries and society
- Euro-BioImaging - The ESFRI research infrastructure Euro-BioImaging provides open user access to a complete range of state-of-the-art imaging technologies in biological, molecular and medical imaging for life scientists in Europe and beyond.
- European Federation for Primatology
- International Primatological Society (IPS)
- Gesellschaft für Primatologie (GfP), Germany
- Associazione Primatologica Italiana (API)
- Société Francophone de Primatologie (SFDP)
- Primate Society of Great Britain (PSGB)
- Asociación Primatològica Espanola (APE)
- Associação Portuguesa de Primatologia
More Primate Links:
- Primate Info Net
- internet Primate Aging Database
- Laboratory Primate Newsletter
- Association of Primate Veterinarians (APV)
- Common Marmoset Care
- The Macaque Website